UK, remote with a flexible arrangement to meet 1 day / week onsite in London. Will consider exceptional candidates outside of the UK on a fully remote basis.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, ambitious, commercially-driven A-player to join Soveren as our Founding Account Executive. You’ll be joining us at an exciting time, as we’ve proven our product with first commercial customers and are ready to scale. We raised $10M from tier-one VCs and the founders and CEOs of Datadog, Snyk, Palo Alto Networks, Slack, Tessian, MuleSoft, Airbnb, Deel, N26, Algolia, and others. Our founders previously built a $2B revenue e-commerce unicorn where they faced the problem that Soveren is now solving.
You’ll enjoy the thrill of a dynamic early-stage business on a path to become Europe’s preeminent security company. You’ll massively propel your career by driving our GTM, closing deals, owning our sales process and collateral, and we hope one day you can grow into our Sales Leader. It is not a ‘typical’ sales role and you’ll be working broadly across the business, getting a first-hand experience of 0.25 to 1 and building a great product.
You know you can sell and are hungry for an entrepreneurial, high-impact role where you will learn a lot, work a lot, and have no limits to your growth or compensation.
- You can sell. You have 2+ years of AE experience in B2B SaaS, specifically in complex enterprise solution sales (e.g., ACV of $40k+, sales cycle of 3+ months).
- You are comfortable selling a technical product and could be a Sales Engineer in another life.
- You are a proficient builder of pipeline, across outbound, events and other channels, as well as working with Sales Development.
- You are entrepreneurial and want to be part of building a business. You’ve been involved with an early stage business before as founder, employee, investor or advisor and understand the reality of early-stage GTM.
- You have a consistent track record of outperformance professionally, academically and in other areas (e.g., sport).
- You are a natural hustler and an excellent communicator. You enjoy building professional network and establishing rapport with junior and senior people, and driving change.
- You are intelligent, curious and have the capacity to understand our product inside out and maintain meaningful conversations with Security Leaders and DevOps.
If you are our ideal candidate, then:
- You have a background in cyber security, observability, or a similar space.
- You have worked at a top-tier client-facing organization (e.g., investment banking or management consulting) before assuming their current sales role.